you when you use our website.
• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
• How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Seven Fest collects the following data:
• Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Seven Fest with most of the data we collect.
We collect data and process data when you:
• Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message
boards or via email.
• Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
Seven Fest may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
• Social media
How will we use your data?
Seven Fest collects your data so that we can:
• Process your order, manage your account.
• Contact acts regarding work.
Seven Fest not will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you
their products and services.
When Seven Fest processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting
information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Seven Fest securely stores your data at an undisclosed location and we ensure the highest
security precautions are taken.
Seven Fest will keep your contact info for a necessary time period. Once this time period has
expired, we will delete your data.
Seven Fest would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we
think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Seven Fest from contacting you for marketing.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Seven Fest would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request Seven Fest for copies of your personal
data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Seven Fest correct any
information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Seven Fest to complete
information you believe is incomplete.